Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feet  (Read 2992 times)

Bobidy

Re: Feet
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 10:32:33 PM »

Hi, I just had the ones she gave me after she had done her assessment. I think there are different types so it might be best to be assessed first.

Flaky47

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 10:05:16 AM »

Hi All. Same for me - fallen arches which cause foot and joint pain which I grumble about but haven't yet done anything to resolve.

My doctor gave me a tip that I haven't yet tried. She suggested that the footwear shops such as Shuropody often have a podiatrist in them who will assess what you need. It means that you don't need to pay for the podiatry appointment, but obviously will need to pay for insoles etc if they recommend them.

It's on my list of things to do but I haven't got there yet. Has anyone tried them?

Katejo

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 11:27:55 AM »

Hi All. Same for me - fallen arches which cause foot and joint pain which I grumble about but haven't yet done anything to resolve.

My doctor gave me a tip that I haven't yet tried. She suggested that the footwear shops such as Shuropody often have a podiatrist in them who will assess what you need. It means that you don't need to pay for the podiatry appointment, but obviously will need to pay for insoles etc if they recommend them.

It's on my list of things to do but I haven't got there yet. Has anyone tried them?
I haven't heard of Shuropody at all. I will look it up.
Pages: 1 [2]