Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: One stupid question!  (Read 1444 times)

Turkish delight

One stupid question!
« on: March 09, 2019, 04:30:39 PM »

Hia girls!

Here comes the stupid question... :P

For cyclical hrt, I counted 14 days Oestrogel alone from the day I first started hrt which was the 1st of Feb, and on 15th Feb I started Utro for a 14 day course.

For my 2nd month do I just tag on another 14 days Oestrogel alone on the end of the last Utro pill(28th)regardless of what the actual calendar date is? So it's in effect like a rollover of 14 days Oestro alone accompanied by 14 utro after that, and not going by or restarting by the 1st of each calendar month?
I think I know the answer but I'm second guessing myself and I'd rather be sure. I had not had a period in the 5 months prior to starting hrt, so didn't have my own rhythm to go by.

:thankyou:

TD
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:34:20 PM by Turkish delight »

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: One stupid question!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »

I would have thought  so Turkish Delight.
As some months are longer than others and there's five weeks in some months instead of four, so just keep counting 14 days as they are....no matter what the calendar says..
I'm no expert, and I'm on a Conti, but that's what I would do if I was on the same as you..
Maybe wait and see what the other girls say about it as well. Just in case I'm wrong...xx

JaneinPen

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 05:47:42 PM »

Can't help you with an answer Turkish delight but rest assured no question is silly on here!!!!

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 06:00:11 PM »

That's right though I doubt it will make any difference if you have a 30/31 day cycle instead. I've always had a long natural cycle (usually 6.5 weeks) so I keep to this (in peri and bled at odd times when I tried to force my body into a 28 cycle).

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 08:29:17 PM »

My natural cycle was 28-32 days between bleeds.  Then it would be heavy, clotting, crampy  :'(

No question is stupid, silly or taboo  ;)

Turkish delight

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 12:35:52 PM »

Thanks girls!

I'll carry on as I was.

X