Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Estriol the weakest eastrogen  (Read 5807 times)

Tc

Re: Estriol the weakest eastrogen
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 04:04:18 PM »

Birdy are you using the estring?

Tc

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 04:29:38 PM »

Hiya ladies. .
I've got to stick with estriol every other day until I  sort out issues getting vagifem  but I want something for outside on the alternate days.

I liked the yes WB when I tried a couple of sachets  but I'm wondering about  yes VM . I originally thought it was like replens which I hated but now I know it isn't. Im wondering whether it might be better  as its longer lasting.

i know you had an issue when you tried it Deirdre.
Anyone else used the VM alongside estriol/ovestin/vagifem?

Tc

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2019, 05:41:15 PM »

Thanks Anna Muller. That's what Deirdre said.

Tc

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 06:24:38 PM »

I tried to buy ovestin on there before I got prescribed estriol and the next day I got email saying they couldn't supply it i would need doctors referral and refunded my money.
I wonder if its cos when i filled out the questions i answered yes to are you on hrt.

Tc

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2019, 07:06:05 PM »

Oh. It must have been another reason.

Otter15

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2019, 10:00:30 PM »

I'm using ovestin and have recently started using yes VM. I spoke to the suppliers and was told it stings if you have any cuts. She recommended using the ob (which I think is really good but messy)  until things settled then try the vm again.

That's actually working for me at the moment She also sent me some sachets so I used them through the day if needed. The wb didn't help me much and stung a lot - but maybe that was due to cuts like the supplier said.

Tc

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2019, 10:58:32 PM »

Thanks otter.glad it's working for you

suzysunday

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2019, 11:20:20 AM »

I had problems with yes water based lubricant which I tried on my arm first and got a nasty red reaction. I told the company and they said I may have reacted to certain ingredients and it may have been ok on my privates! They sent other stuff but too scared to try it.

Tc

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2019, 11:26:16 AM »

Suzy. Dont blame you. If you got a reaction on your arm why would you chance it on the infinitely more delicate skin down there!

suzysunday

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2019, 11:44:58 AM »

Yes they had some reasons why but who wants to risk it, got enough problems down there. I use Ovestin alternate nights and Boots own brand vaginal moisturizer which seems ok.  I don't use systemic hrt after bleeding from tibolone and subsequent biopsy which was scary.  I have been struggling getting VA related uti symptoms under control after a bout of cystitis last September. I'm kind of getting there but it's all very depressing. I want to sort it without any other hrt. 
Pages: 1 [2]