Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Parliamentary debate on menopause  (Read 1327 times)

Robin

Parliamentary debate on menopause
« on: February 16, 2019, 12:33:01 PM »

I've just watched this debate via a link on Dr Anne Hendersons twitter feed. The culmination of lots of hard work from Dr Louise Newson, Diane Danzbrink, Jane Lewis and others. It's excellent and well worth watching. Fingers crossed things begin to change!

Well done and thank you to everybody involved in getting things this far  :thankyou:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:34:46 PM by Robin »

Joaniepat

Re: Parliamentary debate on menopause
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 01:53:03 PM »

Yes Robin, I've also watched it. Good to see support from a couple of male MPs too. I found it on Jane Lewis's vaginal atrophy Facebook site. Well done to all concerned!
JP x

Robin

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 02:02:10 PM »

Yes I agree it was great to see the male MPs and I was particularly pleased with the way difficulties in accessing treatment was covered. How are you getting on with restarting HRT joaniepat? Are you feeling are benefit yet? X
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:05:23 PM by Robin »

Joaniepat

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 09:46:45 PM »

Yes I agree it was great to see the male MPs and I was particularly pleased with the way difficulties in accessing treatment was covered. How are you getting on with restarting HRT joaniepat? Are you feeling are benefit yet? X

Thanks for asking Robin, I have sent you a PM.

JP x

Maryjane

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 08:33:11 PM »

It's definitely a positive in the right direction the fact Menopause even got debated in Parliament is 🤗.