Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Supply problems with Vagifem  (Read 3818 times)

JaneinPen

Re: Supply problems with Vagifem
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2019, 09:30:24 AM »

I got my prescription filled last week. On the advice of my chemist I now get it two weeks before I need it so that they have time to order it in if they have none.  My next one is due in May. Hopefully this dreaded Brexit debacle will be sorted by then. Not holding my breath!!

Nickyp

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2019, 10:21:07 AM »

Just got two boxes, no problem x

dahliagirl

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2019, 05:03:46 PM »

I got my repeat in January from the local pharmacy with no problems. 

In the past, I have had problems with paper prescriptions because of 'quotas' which seems to be a small independent pharmacy problem.  The last year or so I have been doing it online, then it is sent online from the GP and I give them plenty of time before I pick it up.

Now I am adding an extra week on to account for any brexity problems, so I will be re-ordering as soon as the online system says I can.

My old GP used to give me one box. I had to go there to order a repeat prescription because the online system would not let me do this within 3 months and then I had the pharmacy ordering problem, so I was often on the last tablet or worse  :( , (although the pharmacy found me a strip from an opened packet to tide me over once).

suzysunday

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2019, 01:25:19 PM »

I think you can buy these things on line from this country from sites like Superdrug, so could be worth looking into if desperate. Don't know if they have supply problems.
Pages: 1 [2]