Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: BHRT and me! Newb...help!!!  (Read 1898 times)

Turkish delight

Re: BHRT and me! Newb...help!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2019, 04:59:06 PM »

Hia Hurdity!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I just reposted this with added info in another catagory bcz wasn't sure if I was posting in the right spot. Sorry to double up. I'll put this out and answer your questions after this.

D

Turkish delight

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2019, 05:14:30 PM »

Oh I'm bad at this, posting all over the place now lol!

Yep Hurdity he said 2 pumps twice a week but didn't expand on why and I was ignorant to the guideline dose at that point. So it doesn't seem like a weird regime or ineffective dose to you?

I can live with 1 pump every other day now you put it in context which he didn't. Read in another post about slippery discharge, I also have a slipper v situation already so maybe one pump is cutting it for me. I don't have another follow up apmnt so sort of cut adrift.

I haven't had any periods in 5 months so feel in the middle of peri and meno, so the guide lines cross over a bit in my mind. What else....don't know if I covered everything............um oh yea, what about bleeds with utro, will I expect one after stopping utro of 14 days, does that sound like i know what i'm talking about or not, bcz I don't lol!

Thanksy
D

Dotty

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2019, 11:08:22 AM »

Hi you are still ion peri menopause.  You are not classed as post menopause until you have not had a period for 12months if over 50 and 24 months if under 50 x
Pages: 1 [2]