Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: I don't know if I really AM coping  (Read 985 times)

JoanneP

I don't know if I really AM coping
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:41:24 AM »

I came off HRT a few months ago and started on Menopace Plus, I thought they would never start working as I was having so many hot flushes, up and down moods etc.

Well in the last two weeks they have started to work, with hot flushes, and as we know sometimes thats the biggest battle.  If we can sleep through the night, we can most probably deal with what the day brings!

My worry is.....am I really coping, or am I bottling up?  During the day I find myself "biting my tongue" about 50 times!  Now i suppose it is good that i am able to not react to things and I can hold back, but then by the evening I am a stressed out wreck!  Shoulders stiff, neck creaking and knackered!

I don't want to take it out on my husband - we work together!  And my friends are the wives of our friends and I don't want to open up to someone who will go straight home to their partner and assume that we are having relationship problems.

WE ARE NOT! IT'S THE BLOODY MENOPAUSE!

I suppose I feel like I am in a bit of a hole really,

xxx

Ladybt28

Re: I don't know if I really AM coping
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »

JoanneP at least it is working to some extent but obviously you are still very stressed and very snappy. ;) I wouldn't say bottling it up because you are aware but you should be a bit more relaxed and you are not there yet.

Any reason why you came off hrt and was it working?

Can you up the dose of the menopace plus at all? It is not something I am familiar with but I know it falls into the "alternative" category of hrt treatment or  is there something you can add to boost it?