Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Buzzing feeling 😳  (Read 1604 times)

Mrs Bennet

Buzzing feeling 😳
« on: January 29, 2019, 08:49:45 AM »

Morning ladies......has anyone experienced a buzzy feeling in their vaginal area.....I'm on first week of maintenance vagifem last dose was on Sunday......bit of back ground...i have a really bad lower back and I'm currently seeing a physio for that .....it's in constant spasm 😩.....also taking the dreaded nitrofurantoin for an on going urine infection......any help much appreciated as I'm feeling a bit panicked by this latest symptom xx

Mrs Bennet

Re: Buzzing feeling 😳
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 05:43:47 PM »

Thanks so much Birdy 😘 been  at work all day and so haven't noticed it so much but now home can feel it again......so glad to hear I'm not the only one......mobile going off is just the feeling 😳🤣......hope that it goes soonest xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 07:05:29 PM »

On-going urine 'infection' - when was a urine sample last sent to a Lab. Mrs B? If this is more than 10 days then you could ask to be seen by an appropriate consultant.  A sample needs to be checked to see if it grows any 'bugs'. 

Mrs Bennet

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 07:49:32 PM »

All good clkd.......went to docs last week after having a positive culture result was given 7 day course of antibiotics this time .....going again on Friday to take another sample to be sent to the lab.....🤞 that it will come back clear this time xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 08:14:24 PM »

Let us know!

Mrs Bennet

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 10:26:45 PM »

Will do clkd 🤗  xx