Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti been prescribed today  (Read 1552 times)

Angel1964

Evorel Conti been prescribed today
« on: January 17, 2019, 05:06:56 PM »

Hi ladies, GP has prescribed Evorel Conti today. Need to know side effects etc. Was on Femseven Conti but as we all know they have been discontinued.  Dreading starting something new.  Also been told I've got gastritis and aortic regurgitation. So not s good visit to GP. Will do a separate post on the aorta as this has frightened me :(

sidse

Re: Evorel Conti been prescribed today
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 05:19:14 PM »

Hi Angel,
I have had to change from Femseven Conti to Evorel Conti. At first, I had many, premenstrual like symptoms but after a couple of months things have settled down and I feel OK. However, if Femseven ever comes back, I will probably go back to them as I think they suited me better. Good Luck.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:21:38 PM »

Maybe keep to 1 thread so that you don't get lost  :-\  - answered your other thread.

Conolly

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 08:10:03 PM »

Hello again Angel,

Can't help on that front, just wishing you luck with Evorel Conti. Keep thinking that oestrogen will help with collagen production and that is good news for your aortic valve.
 :bighug:
Conolly X

Timaru-Soo

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 05:59:56 PM »

Hi Angel
I've been on Evorel Conti since last September and after a bit of breakthrough bleeding all seemed OK.  BUT...I have had terrible palpatations for about a month now and read that it is one of the common side effects of this hrt.  Have GP appt next Monday to discuss.  Was going to ask for Femseven Conti but have just read that it is unavailable at the moment.  Will have to put my thinking cap on  ;)  Good luck with your hrt and let us know how you get on.

Soo

Tracey E

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 09:27:17 AM »

Hi Angel,
I too have had to change from Femseven Conti to Evorel Conti and for the last two months have been experiencing terrible palpitations.  :'( Trying to source an alternative HRT atm..   :-\

Dotty

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 09:39:14 AM »

Try Oestrogel and Utrogestan x

Tracey E

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 09:45:44 AM »

Dotty that's what I'm trying yo get prescribed but hitting a brick wall atm.  :'(

Dotty

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 10:10:23 AM »

Sorry to hear that. It is available on nhs x