Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: My tits are agony  (Read 1091 times)

willowrannoch

My tits are agony
« on: December 26, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »

They never changed throughout my life at any point of my monthly cycle. Lately they have been swelling up before my period and were painful but now they just seem to be painful all the time. It actually woke me up the other night as I moved in bed and squished one.

AgathaC

Re: My tits are agony
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 01:33:40 PM »

I can empathise. I am perimenopause and not on HRT. Had very painful “tits”  ;D for a few years now. GP and Breast doc both say hormonal.
Take starflower oil every day without fail and you may see an improvement after about two weeks.
I wear a bra 24/7.
Starflower = Borage, by the way.
Also look on 34 Menopause symptoms website at the Breast pain section which has some advice.
Finally, just want to check you are up to date with self examinations, mammograms, etc.
Hope you get some improvement.
I've learned to live with it  :(

EnglishRose

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 06:27:39 PM »

They never changed throughout my life at any point of my monthly cycle. Lately they have been swelling up before my period and were painful but now they just seem to be painful all the time. It actually woke me up the other night as I moved in bed and squished one.

My boobs are swollen and sore ever since I started HRT 2 months ago.
Prior to that I had big sore boobs before my period this started when I was about 38 was the first peri Symptom actually

I'm 50 now ! So yea it's a thing
Believe it's oestrogen but I could be wrong

Annie0710

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:23:14 PM »

Mine were always sore at period time.  I had a hysterectomy years ago and it was the absence of sore boobs that told me I wasn't ovulating at all x