Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Levonorgestrel makes me sick?  (Read 899 times)

Tc

Levonorgestrel makes me sick?
« on: December 03, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »

Hiya ladies wonder if anyone else has an issue with phase 2 of the femseven sequi patches. It's been 3 months and I think I'm noticing a pattern. Whenever I switch to the phase 2 patches I feel sick, very tired and achey tearful and down and breast pain, tummy pain and back pain. I always used to get back pain with my periods.

I've got an appointment with my gynae on Friday to see how this initial dose is suiting me.
Not sure if it's just the progesterone or this particular drug levonestrel. I'm in surgical meno but still have uterus so not taking progesterone isn't an option.
Any advice please? Kinda wanna go to my appointment armed with as much info as poss. Thanks and take care all.

Dancing Queen

Re: Levonorgestrel makes me sick?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 10:31:29 PM »

Hi TC I'm on femseven sequi and dont have any problems but have heard they are being discontinued for a while. So you will probably be given another type when you run out which may suit you better x

Tc

Re: Levonorgestrel makes me sick?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 11:43:52 PM »

Thanks. I did halve trouble getting the first lot. That's good to know cos sometimes docs don't know it's hard to get hold of drugs and happily send you away with a scrip that can't be filled. I will call my local pharmacy b4 my appointment Friday and check. Thanks