Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel patches  (Read 1638 times)

zodiac

Evorel patches
« on: November 30, 2018, 08:51:19 PM »

Hi im in to my 3 months on the hrt patches and i am sooooo very tired , im goin bed some nites at 730 /8, i cant even sit n read my book, im kippin thru the day also ive got the sore acheing boobs and legs , they have only just started to do this
But this kind of reaction happens everytime i try anything to help with the symptoms , even the herbal stuff does this , even sage did this after a mnth so drs told me to stop taking things lol,
But im falling asleep now whilst typing this,lol ,
I know its the patches as the tidredness , sore boobs have only started and as i said herbal stuff does this too, im at the drs on wednesday but im so fed up of my boobs aching etc that i dont want to put another one back on lol
Has anyone else had these problems  on these patches x

Karen max

Re: Evorel patches
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 09:30:52 PM »

Hi zodiac
I was on same patch for 7/8months first 6weeks I felt fine but after that I fell backwards with all my old menopause symptoms.. including very sore boobs ,anxiety, crying spells for no reason just felt horrible
Doc changed me to Femoston conti last week
So I will wait and see how I get on with that

Kaz

NorthArm

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 12:29:06 AM »

It could be the progesterone that's in them - norithisterone is notorious for making people feel like you're feeling. Have you thought about an oestrogen only patch with a separate progesterone such as Utrogestan? You can take the Utrogestan at night about an hour before before bed and change your patches as you need to then xx

zodiac

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 09:34:49 AM »

Hi i took the patch of last night , woke up this morning and nearly all the sorness had gone,
This is the same reactions i had over the years when trying the herbal stuff, even evening primrose oil did it , my body doesnt like any thing that makes oestrogen apparently one dr said , 😳😳 a month on sage did it , everything gives me really bad sore boobs , its just soooo unfair , menopause is ruining my life , hot sweats, cant sleep coz of them, im ratty , moody, fed up all the time , got VA so dont have sex
Arrrrr who cant i just go bk to not being meno and have periods again 😳🤣