Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Feels like clinical depression  (Read 4097 times)

Annie0710

Re: Feels like clinical depression
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2018, 09:02:57 AM »

i hope Roseenglish will be okay.

I think there's a lesson to be learned here, actually 2 lesssons :

1) if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing

2) you don't have to reply to every single thread that's opened by members, sometimes I read the most ridiculous replies purely (I assume) to be part of each discussion, even when you've got no clue what you're talking about

Oh god I could go on ..... x

Kathleen

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2018, 09:34:27 AM »

Hello again ladies.

It's such a shame that this has happened but feelings often run high at this time in our lives as we all know.

I wonder if CLKD invests more time in the forum than is good for her? She does seem to comment on everything all the time and maybe the need to do this puts her under pressure somehow?  Members often take a break from the site for various reasons so if you're reading this CLKD maybe devote yourself to another activity for a while and refresh your batteries.

Take care.

K.

Cazikins

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »

I think there's a lesson to be learned here, actually 2 lesssons :

1) if you've got nothing nice to say, say nothing
2) you don't have to reply to every single thread that's opened by members, sometimes I read the most ridiculous replies purely (I assume) to be part of each discussion, even when you've got no clue what you're talking about
Oh god I could go on ..... x

This is exactly how I feel Annie.

I wonder if CLKD invests more time in the forum than is good for her? She does seem to comment on everything all the time and maybe the need to do this puts her under pressure somehow?  Members often take a break from the site for various reasons so if you're reading this CLKD maybe devote yourself to another activity for a while and refresh your batteries.
K.

Again another comment I totally agree on.

It's such a shame that this sort of things happen & I sometimes wonder if there are messages/comments being exchanged via personal messaging etc that we don't see on the open forum, & possibly this fuels the upset & unrest. :-\ :-\

I wish Roseenglish all the very best & hope she finds the help & support she needs - it's just a bloody shame she had to leave under these circumstances  :(.

However I sincerely hope that this hasn't put new members off joining. Personally I wouldn't have just about come out the other side without the help of this fantastic website & forum.I think I'm finally there & feel a much wiser woman & ready for the next stage of my life.
Having no female relatives that would talk about the menopause & no friends that were experiencing the sort of meno problems I was having it was a bloody relief to have stumbled upon this forum back in 2002.
sorry I meant 2007'ish.
 :hug: :hug: :hug:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 12:17:53 PM by Cazikins »

Conolly

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2018, 06:08:42 PM »

Hello EnglishRose,

I see your name is in blue again, welcome back!

Conolly X
Pages: 1 2 [3]