Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Divorce looming  (Read 8222 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Divorce looming
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »

Well said.  "He's a Big Boy Now"  ;)

Peroxideblader

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 11:45:40 PM »

thank you for all your support and funny comments ..men eh can't live with them can't legally kill them hahaha..
we're ok at the moment I'm training myself for now to bite my tongue and change the subject quickly and he's being tactful for the first time in 8 years and not discussing my anger menopause problems..we both know it's only been brushed under the carpet but I think now he knows I would walk away he knows I'm not bullshitting and I need support sometimes..
been a crap few days had early workmen in for 8.30 last night I didn't bother going to sleep when it got to 6am wide awake. I'm suffering now but a combination of my meno hyper brain and dspd I'm no nearer to an early night. tomorrow a parcel he has ordered is due from 7am to 1pm I said if he wakes me up with a parcel at 7sm I will literally throw the parcel him and delivery guy through the window!!"
they come round first delivery round here I think it's because our cul de sac and area is average age of 85 so they're in bed for 8pm up at 5am..( another reason why they think I'm lazy not like in their day of course!! they think I'm in bed for 8 up at 8 God forbid I'd get 12 hours sleep I'd be dead if I did ...
thanks for the info on the blue glasses I've heard of them. I've got ear phones for my ipad and phone so I'm starting to watch all my programmes on my ipad when I order them glasses..not sure where to buy them I'll have a look now. you partner snores in every position too it's off the scale. in summer our next door but one neighbours can hear him and we're detached he's got sleep apnoea but won't do see a doctor and Wear a mask to help.
so 3 years ago I decamped into my dressing room and slept there then my son moved oit so I got his room.
it's bliss for both of us he loves not sharing with a sweating menopausal fidget that wakes ten times a night for a wee and I get almosr silence with ear plugs and no snoring dog too..
I'm not the best at Xmas time especially this year as I've got empty nest syndrome badly but both the both sides are here Xmas day..but I hate the pressure build up the expectations to be happy fun bouncy etc I'm none of those inside..the outside fixed smile I put on is convincing plus it's 4 years since I finally cut my toxic mother and brother out of my life which was good but Xmas is all about loved ones getting together but mines a very small group..
never mind...my boys are my world and hopefully still have a partner too..roll on January to try the plethora of hrt and hope I find one that sAves my sanity my health and my relationship

NorthArm

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2018, 01:00:19 AM »

:bighug: :bighug:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]