Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti new manufacturer!!  (Read 2143 times)

Angel1964

Femseven Conti new manufacturer!!
« on: November 20, 2018, 03:09:47 PM »

I emailed Teva regarding discontinuing the patches and today got this response.

Good afternoon

Thank you for your email regarding the availability of Fem Seven patches.

As of 1 November, 2018, Teva UK no longer markets this product range. The product is now under the control of a company called Theramex. Please may I ask you to make your enquiry via one of the contact methods below:

[email protected]

+44 (0) 3330096795

With Kind regards

Customer Solutions Team

Angel1964

Re: Femseven Conti new manufacturer!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 04:36:03 PM »

I have now emailed the new manufacturer. If anyone else would like to, to pester them, the email address is in my first post. Will update if and when I get a response

Dancing Queen

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 12:18:52 PM »

Hi Angel 1964, I`m on femseven sequi patches, I have 11 weeks worth left and am dreading running out as they suit me so well I really don`t want to change to another type. Please can you keep us updated if you get any more news about the new manufacturers and when they will be available, I`m sure my Dr won`t have a clue.
Thank you!
 :)

Angel1964

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 04:01:01 PM »

Hi Dancing queen, they actually called me to say yes they are taking over and that's since 1st November I think she said but no idea when they will be distributed!! Said to just check with gp so no further on with it :(  I think if everyone falls them they might pull their finger out :)

Dancing Queen

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2018, 10:56:41 AM »

Trouble is to these manufacturers it`s just a product they sell, to us it`s the difference between sanity and losing the plot ... quite literally for me!  :o

Angel1964

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2018, 11:46:05 AM »

Trouble is to these manufacturers it`s just a product they sell, to us it`s the difference between sanity and losing the plot ... quite literally for me!  :o

Totally agree they don't realise the impact xx

atalanta

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 04:47:16 PM »

I had no idea about any of this until I went to my GP today for a repeat prescription. She told me a notice had come up saying my patches (FemSeven Sequi) were unavailable. She didn't seem to know the reason. I came on here to see if anyone else was having problems. I'm really angry now reading these posts. Thanks for the research. I have emailed theramex asking whether production has started and, if not, when it will. These patches are the only thing that has worked for me.   

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 05:45:05 PM »

Check with your local Pharmacists too.  Tell them this is essential HRT for many women across the UK and can they push for it.