Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Supply problem femseven  (Read 1680 times)

Nellie Noo

Supply problem femseven
« on: January 31, 2018, 06:05:51 AM »

Was told yesterday that there is supply problems with femseven sequi and the pharmacy couldnt honour my prescription !! Although i was having problems with them sticking .. am so frustrated as just done the required three months and now its back to square one trying something else 😳

aspie65

Re: Supply problem femseven
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 08:46:24 AM »

Have you tried buying them online through a reputable company like Lloyds Pharmacy? 

Nellie Noo

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 09:10:21 AM »

Never crossed my mind ! Thank you wil take a look x

Salad

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 05:26:53 PM »

Try contacting the Manufacturer to ask if there is likely to be a problem for a while.
When there was an Estradot issue the Manufacturer told me there were patches available, it was down to a distribution problem. They asked for the Pharmacy to contact them directly and I received my patches  :banana:

Nellie Noo

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:35:22 PM »

Many thanks ... i will ring them . Have tried all my local pharmacies and they are all saying out of stock with no more imformation to give me .  >:(

Flakykate

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2018, 01:55:55 PM »

Just to add to this, Femseven has moved suppliers from Teva Uk Ltd to Theremax tel 03330096795. I've rung them today and whilst they have taken over production, they have no idea when it is going to resume and suggest I visit my doctor to get an alternative product. As I've tried every other GP prescribable HRT with no success due to the progesterone used, I'm gutted. Just thought I was getting sorted & feeling better 🙄

Dancing Queen

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »

I`m gutted too as I am on femseven sequi patches and have 11 weeks worth left, dreading changing to another brand in case they don`t suit me  :(