Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Femoston 2/10  (Read 1106 times)

debra217

Femoston 2/10
« on: November 15, 2018, 09:40:03 AM »

Good morning all.

I started Femoston 2/10 last month and couple of days after finishing first pack I had a period. It is really quite heavy and has lasted 3 days already. My periods were always naturally very light and lasted 2/3 days.  Can anyone tell me if this is normal? And will this reduce as time goes on or will it be like this every month?

Thanks,
Deborah

Dancinggirl

Re: Femoston 2/10
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 12:35:51 PM »

Hi Debra - it is quite normal to get a withdrawal bleed after finishing the progesterone phase. You are on the highest dose which may be building your womb lining too much and giving a heavy bleed - as you get deeper into menopause the bleeds may become lighter.  Why not ask to have the lower 1/10 dose.  DGx

Sgtvhilts

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 10:35:37 PM »

Hi,
I am in peri and started HRT - femeston 1 - in april, then upped to 2 in august.
My bleeds always start about 3-4 days after i have finished the progesterone part.
At first I thought my bleeds were heavy, like being back in my 20's!  but they have got much better recently, much lighter.
Saying all this, i i might have thought they were heavy because in the run up to starting HRT they had become quite light for several years, lasting only 3 days and you get used to that only to go back to 5-6 days.
Sounds okay to me.

debra217

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 10:01:51 AM »

Thank you.   that's helpful.  2nd bleed was lighter so fingers Xd.