Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Breast pain  (Read 2644 times)

Breast pain
« on: November 14, 2018, 04:30:07 PM »

Hi ladies just to ask if anyone has had sharp stabbing pain in left breast that subsides to just a niggle that you know that's there thankyou xx

AgathaC

Re: Breast pain
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 05:20:59 PM »

Yes, me. I get in one breast. Then another. Most months on and off. Had me breasts checked last week. All okay. Pains are hormonal for me. Can be quite distressing if you've seen my earlier posts.
When did you last have a breast check?
My boobs are (for about three weeks out of four) big and hot and lumpy and painful. Painful as in tender to touch but also just of their own accord.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 05:33:12 PM »

Hi Agatha c had my mammogram last year no lumpiness iam5years post memo.will look back at your post.just a worry when you get them as think they could be heart related,will keep my eye on it.thankyou for your reply xxx

linz57

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »

Hi Catkins, do you have any problems around the shoulder blade or the area below your armpit? The reason I ask is, three years ago I was having pain along the outside of my left breast, sometimes sharp, sometimes niggling and it turned out to be a skeletal issue. A physio diagnosed issues with the discs in my neck, which in turn caused problems in other areas.
I must stress though that I did get my boob checked out throughly too.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2018, 07:58:40 PM »

Yes, I have pain, a stabbing, then it goes to a niggly pain, but in the middle,
slightly over to the right breast.
It normally happens to me when I increase my hrt, then disappears when I drop back down.
It used to worry me, but now I know what it is, I don't stress about it so much.

jaypo

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 08:22:52 PM »

As long as you get yourself checked every now & again,pains in you breasts are quite common & cysts are very common,I've had a few drained but apparently they're safe to leave.Always check yourself,very important