Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Period symptoms but no periods  (Read 2403 times)

OddPomme

• First Flush
Re: Period symptoms but no periods
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 02:30:53 PM »

You are all wonderful; hearing that so many of you are going through the same thing is genuinely a relief.  Your sense of humour is also uplifting (why is the word gusset so funny?!!).  Day 46 and my period did eventually start.  Who knows what will happen next?!  Hang on in there ladies, we will get through this.

Machair

Re: Period symptoms but no periods
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 07:38:28 AM »

Just to add more reassurance for you I have had exactly the same, and in the last year, although I have had no period since February, I have had two bouts of PMT like symptoms in April and June which did make me think I was about to start bleeding.I am hoping to finally make it to February as I am a ripe old age, but certainly PMT but no period has happened to me over the years, including some episodes that were so severe that I thought it would start any moment but then the feelings faded overnight.I have also heard ladies say the same who have had maybe a spot or two of bleeding with the PMT but then nothing more for several more weeks until the feelings built again. I have several friends who say their last period ever was PMT and only a spot of pink or 1/2 day bleeding.
Pages: 1 [2]