Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Help! Forgotten pil!  (Read 996 times)

Cori

Help! Forgotten pil!
« on: October 26, 2018, 10:31:39 AM »

I usually take my Femoston Conti between 9 and 10pm. I woke up during the night and realised I hadn't taken last night so I got up and read the leaflet to see if I could take it then. It says "Take the next tablet as soon as you remember. It is more than 12 hours after you should have taken the tablet, take the next dose at the regular time. Do not take the forgotten tablet. Do not take a double dose."

So I took the forgotten tablet at 5am. Will I be able to still take the next tablet tonight if I leave it untill around 11pm? That will be 18 hours after the last tablet. Will I have spotting/bleeding with this happening??

Cazikins

Re: Help! Forgotten pil!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 10:47:10 AM »

If you took the tablet at 5am then this is 8 hours later than your normal time, therefore it is not more than 12 hours after you should have taken it.
Sooo take the next dose at the regular time (9-10pm).

Can't advise re spotting/bleeding however but I take Femoston conti (ultra low dose) & there's been a few times I've forgoten & not noticed any change.

Hope that helps Cori

Cazi xx

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »

Personally, I would take it as late as possible 11 or 12 then your asleep so don't worry about it.
Why I always take mine first thing in the morning before I get up, then I don't forget it.

Cori

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »

Thank you both!  :)