Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hair+nails disaster  (Read 1579 times)

Poppi

Hair+nails disaster
« on: October 19, 2018, 09:41:48 PM »

I came home from a much looked forward to hair appointment and gel nails treat to myself. My husband said as soon as I arrived home that I looked very stressed. My hair was trimmed by a girl who yapped (only word for it) and cut far too much off, my nails were done by a sour woman who was a struggle to chat to. I stupidly made appointments for 6 weeks time but am going to cancel tomorrow as I saved hard for the £75 spent today and feel it was a waste. I feel silly and ashamed I've let myself down. Since peri and now menopause I can't make good decisions anymore.
Anyone else have these feelings?
Poppi x

littleminnie

Re: Hair+nails disaster
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 08:07:20 AM »

I would be so annoyed that I'd wasted my money.
Cancel your appointments and find somewhere else. Also, I would leave a review. 

Snoooze

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 08:28:05 AM »

Exact same thing happened with my hair this week. I allowed the chatty young hairdresser to talk me into a new hairstyle and I absolutely hate it. I'm annoyed with myself and can't even stand looking at myself in the mirror plus I can't do much with it.

We live and learn and I won't be making that mistake again!

Poppi

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 12:24:07 PM »

Appointments cancelled, still feeling weepy and very annoyed. I can't leave review as I live in a small town but if ever asked to recommend I'll be honest and say don't go there. I certainly have learned my lesson and my hair can only get better  :) Thanks for sharing, made me feel better
 Poppi x

Two hoots

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 07:06:06 PM »

Please don't beat yourself up about what's happened, it's not your fault. I've had awful haircuts and a perm, I've no idea what possessed me at the time  ??? But the good news is .... Hair grows back  :) put it down to experience and never go back, it's their loss if customers only ever go once.  I hope your nails look good, was the nail technician called "sour faced nail gels" ?  ;D