Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Where can I apply gel  (Read 968 times)

JacksJacks2

Where can I apply gel
« on: October 18, 2018, 05:20:56 PM »

Hello all
I really could do with some advice.
I have had to increase my estrogel dose from 2 pumps to 3, possibly 4 in a few weeks. I found that with the 2 pumps (1 per inner thigh) even though I left it to air dry for a good hour before I put clothes on, I still felt my trousers/tights stick slightly to my thigh ?
This morning I had to apply 1 pump to one thigh and then 2 pumps to the other. I got dressed 1.5 hours later. My loose fitting flared jeans definitely stuck to me when I sat down. On standing I had to peel them from my thighs ?
Anyone know how to combat this ?
Can I put gel on thighs and arms at the same time, or abdomen as well?
I worry that applying all to both thighs, resulting in definite sticking of the clothes, will mean it is not being absorbed into my body properly and so I won't be getting the correct dosage !
Advice would be very much appreciated.

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Where can I apply gel
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 06:46:50 PM »

Hi JacksJacks2

I'm on Sandrena gel, and I get the same thing, stickiness when I get dressed,
But I've read somewhere that as long as nothing touches for about 20mins, by the time it gets to the sticky stage, it's already been absorbed. So your hour or so should be fine.
I think, you can apply it to your forearms, and I know one lady applies it to her shoulders each day.

Hope this helps.

Jd xx

JacksJacks2

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 07:05:45 PM »

Hello JillyDoll

Thank you - I am really pleased to hear that - (4 pumps on my thighs would take ages to dry) So maybe one on each thigh and one on each arm will be a possible option)

The gel might be messy, and for us, sticky ... But I am still really pleased to have it!

All the best

Jacks

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 07:17:50 PM »

I put 2 pumps on each shoulder / upper arm Dries very quickly