News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cbd  (Read 2498 times)

SEU666

Re: Cbd
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 03:34:07 PM »

CLKD they make CBD lollipops too...nicer than sucking on rope, still prefer a medicinal glass of Red 😂

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 06:28:02 PM »

Oh - now I don't drink alcohol however  :-X  :D

Kathleen

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 06:32:25 PM »

Hello ladies.

My menopausal anxiety is dominating my life and has always been my worst symptom. I've been using  various HRTs for over five years with limited  success so anything that can help has to be worth considering.  There is a lot of research into the uses and benefits of CBD and plenty of anecdotal evidence as well.

I intend to try CBD and report to the forum and hopefully other ladies can do the same.

Wouldn't it be great if CBD turns out to be the magic potionthat we have been looking for!

Take care everyone.

K.

Ladybt28

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 10:52:19 PM »

Vickylo - there is no reason why you shouldn't try it. I have sleep issues and I use valerian (herbal remedy) drops 45 mins before bed.  I have tried valerian tablets but they don't work as well.  It works for anxiety too - well it does for me.  If I am really strung out sleep wise I have got some melatonin tablets 1mg - that is the drug that your body produces reacting to light that puts you to sleep naturally.  I use those.  I don't think you can get them in health food shops in the UK. I send away on the internet but I find it much better than the over the counter sleep meds you can only take for 3 days at a time.  I don't get that horrible hangover feeling that you get when you use prescribed or over the counter sleep meds.

I have also tried cbd oil for nerve pain and for anxiety but it didn't work that well.  I really think it depends on the strength and the purity that you buy and in what format. I got drops but you can get topical cbd like BlueButterfly, or tablets or lollipops - there are loads of methods of delivery.  It is another thing which is trial and error.  If it works for you then it works for you and it really does work for some people.  I probably didn't persevere enough.  Both the things I use work a treat and I have been using them for over a year now and they still work so it is obviously not a placebo and all in my mind. 

It's definitely not like RescueRemedy! (and before you talk about herbal stuff CLKD cos I know your not a fan ; ;D) I'm of the opinion try it, see if it works which it may well do, if it works, go for it, what's the harm unless it is contraindicated and no it won't make you high  :peace: as cbd does not have the THC element in it which the bit they are all talking about in the press for the children with severe epilepsy.

BlueButterfly

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2018, 01:11:27 AM »

I'm looking forward to hearing how it works for you.
Please keep us updated!
Pages: 1 [2]