Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crying right now. Is anybody there?  (Read 2851 times)

Friendlygal

Re: Crying right now. Is anybody there?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2018, 07:52:02 PM »

Hi. I feel the same. It's horrible and it's hard for our families to understand isn't it? I feel so alone even though I'm surrounded by my lovely family and husband. I overthink absolutely every situation and have negative thoughts all of the time. Feel totally worthless I fact. Hopefully we can support one another. Please feel free to contact me although I'm new on here and unsure how to pm me? Could anyone tell me?

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »

Friendlygal, once you reach 10 posts you can private message x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 10:12:11 PM »

Over think and over analyse everything! That's me now......
It drives me mad, my OHs philosophy is, ‘it is , what it is'  don't over think it......

Wish I could......Men eh?  Lol

Ladybt28

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »

:bighug: :love: Ali 61 so sorry to hear you have felt so rubbish - there is usually someone here to answer whatever questions you have or just to give moral support.  It's usually a 3 month stint to try and see if symptoms settle which they sometimes do but not always it's just tough getting through the rough bit.  Symptom diaries are good I'm keeping one.  Helps you remember (cos our meno brains are not that reliable) what you were taking, in what doses and what symptoms you had and when. I am hoping it will help my GP or when I get a follow up at the meno clinic so that we can work out a plan to tweak what is going on.

Sometimes it not meno or what we are taking - we are just having a bad day.  Ladies here can usually help you come up with some sort of conclusion as to what's going on.
Pages: 1 [2]