Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Need help  (Read 1140 times)

Poppi

Need help
« on: September 28, 2018, 12:44:19 PM »

:'( Hi Ladies
 In the latest MM mag I noticed an advert for Lady Prelox and immediately went online to order some. The 1st review I read was very negative so I read more and found some positive and some more negative reviews. I didn't buy it as I would need to spend £60+ for 8 weeks' worth to give it a chance to work. I am desperate to get some sex drive back, mainly because we are going away on a Romantic break  :bed: in a while (it's been a very difficult last 18 months but now have come through to happier times hopefully) and I want to feel "romantic" again with my husband. If Lady Prelox works then I'm happy to pay £60+,  so can any lady reading this tell me that it does or doesn't work? I know we are all different but I trust ladies on here to be honest, whereas reviews online anyone could have written.

Ever hopeful
          Poppi x

Dancinggirl

Re: Need help
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 04:29:41 PM »

I wouldn't buy any ‘remedy' to improve libido. Buy yourself something to wear that will make you look and feel good as this would help your libido more.
I think feeling confident and relaxed are key elements to improving the enjoyment of sex.  A light meal and a glass of wine might also help.
Enjoy your romantic break - relax and go with the flow - you might surprise yourself. DG x

Poppi

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 05:31:37 PM »

Thanks DG, could buy what you suggest and a bar of chocolate with the money saved 🤣 yes, your advice makes sense.
Poppi x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 05:50:57 PM »

Go for the break not expecting anything.  Make this clear to each other B4 you travel.  Enjoy the change.  Sex isn't the Ball and end all but you may get a surprise.  You may be so tired that you don't consider sex at all, you may be relaxed enough ........ don't feel pressured to buy something 'sexy' either.  Be yourself.  Relax.  Let us know ;-)