Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Help! wot no patches?  (Read 815 times)

Kwebst

Help! wot no patches?
« on: October 01, 2018, 11:35:32 AM »

Hi Ladies,
In need of some advice. After trying assorted pills I ended up on femseven sequi (i'm still peri) and things have been ticking along just nicely. BUT, new prescription and the manufacturers now say they cannot supply it, indefinitely. Sounds like I'm going to have to switch, but to what? I react badly to noriesterione so want to stay as close as possible to the estradiol / levonorgestrel patches or  I could go down the road of the gels.  However,  I read of supply worries after brexit of the gel and whose to say I will struggle to get hold of other patches. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow who is fab and is basically willing to prescribe me anything I ask for HRT wise (she knows I do my homework and we discuss it together)
Wotcha think?
k

suzysunday

Re: Help! wot no patches?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 12:29:39 PM »

Is it possible to try other pharmacies.  I had problems getting Tibolone once and the pharmacy said it was the suppliers. I tried elsewhere and got some. But if you say it is the manufacturer then maybe that's no good.  How awful for you when you are ok with something.  Hope you get sorted.