Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Femseven Conti 13 weeks - pinkish bleed now happening  (Read 4812 times)

Dierdre

Re: Femseven Conti 13 weeks - pinkish bleed now happening
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2018, 08:49:22 PM »

I use Vagifem daily now and also use Ovestin cream every night. I also use YES moistorisor and lubricant in the 5ml applicators. Sometimes the Ovestin cream can sting so I put Bepanthen on as well. If I have a bad flare up I have steroid cream to help but I haven't had to use this for over a year now. Drink plenty of water, dehydration makes it worse.  I don't use soap just Cetraben and wash my underwear on 60° wash then tumble dry as I can't use soap powder.  Full Hrt didn't make much difference and I had no other symptoms so wasn't worth staying on it for the VA. I work full time sitting at a desk job so that don't help but I'm managing now to lead a normal life and hopefully once I retire and not sitting all day it  will be even better.

suzysunday

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »

Thanks for that.  It's a hard condition to live with and getting the medication right.

Dierdre

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2018, 08:16:45 PM »

Yes your right there, it doesn't take much to upset things even when you're doing everything right. I find the worse thing to start a blip is stress.

suzysunday

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2018, 08:29:24 PM »

Yes and a biopsy is major stress!

Dierdre

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 05:53:30 AM »

I've had that done years ago when I had a last fling period after 18 months of nothing. It takes about 5 minutes and feels a bit like period pains, don't worry.
Pages: 1 [2]