Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Perimenopause and I feel I'm loosing it  (Read 1073 times)

Jaxson1970

Perimenopause and I feel I'm loosing it
« on: September 25, 2018, 12:45:30 PM »

48 yr  old and periods became rather erratic over the past 18 months , they would disappear for 3 months then return for months sometime 2 periods within 4 weeks then disappear again .
I had all the obvious symptoms but I couldn't cope with the lack off concentration and terrible fatigue which I sometimes spent the whole weekend in bed as my sleep was interrupted with restless legs etc
I started elleste duet 1mg 3 weeks ago and I still don't feel any benefit in fact the night flushes have got worse , really bad that I'm up most off the night , also I've had a few migraines which I do suffer from , I'm totally exhausted and don't go out the house much due to feeling like crap , I work 3 days a week in the NHS and I feel I struggle to get to work sometimes although I'm never take time off ...
can someone please advice me or give me some suggestions ... thank you Jackie

Jaxson1970

Re: Perimenopause and I feel I'm loosing it
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »

Thanks for your reply , I don't know much about hormones and how HRT all works , yeh I had a terrible migraine the other night and what worries me is I suffered PMT for years and I read that that's one off the side effects on elleste duet 1 mg ..   x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 06:21:42 PM »

:-\ ........ browse round.  Make notes.  Slow down, get more 'me' time ........ we have threads about that too.

Jaxson1970

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 08:09:34 PM »

Yeh I'm reading a lot off other threads regarding it all and hopefully find help through them , thanks Jacqui x