Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Feeling I am going to stat my period every day  (Read 1223 times)

Pmj 28

Feeling I am going to stat my period every day
« on: September 12, 2018, 08:03:55 AM »

Hi ladies any feel like they are going to start there periods every day.Been on femoston 2 / 10 tablets  for 2 months had period on day 43 on for three days light felt ok 2 days after I finished then after that started to feel not well again, bad lower backache, legs knees ache, not sleeping tummy playing up feel if I have a cold .No been feeling well for about 4 month had to change my hrt to femoston 2/10 was hoping i start to feel better, it has 17 days since my last  period
Just fed up with it all.  >:(

Gusgus

Re: Feeling I am going to stat my period every day
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 08:25:33 AM »

Hi pmj28
I too have just changed to femeston 2/10 two months ago from 1/10
The first two weeks were great, slept well, felt great. Then I had two weeks of feeling like every day I was getting my period. And when it finally arrived I was so relieved..to get some rest bite from it.
Started fresh month, but today I feel so miserable, I slept bad and am thinking is it starting again?
I too am sick of feeling dreadful. It's been a long and miserable 18 months and feel I do not know what to do or who to ask for help.
I had a fsh blood test done two weeks ago(result 25.2) told still peri!😡😪☹️
Sending you a hug and to say there has to be light at the end of the tunnel. And as this forum shows there are plenty of us on this horrid journey.
Will be back to doctors again if no improvement.
Take care xx

Cazikins

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 08:49:18 AM »

It can take up to 6 months to get the full benefit from a new HRT regime.
Hopefully things will settle down for you.

Pmj 28

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 08:59:35 AM »

Hi Gusgus , sorry to here your feeling this way it is not nice I don't know what my hormones are will not do blood test , they did do the test last year but won't do another one . I know it will end it just hard when you are going through it
Takecare
Paula x