News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Bloated  (Read 959 times)

Kazoos

• First Flush
Bloated
« on: August 30, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »

Hi I've just started taking tridestra HRT and I feel really bloated ... is anyone else taking it are u  feeling the same?  I feel quite uncomfortable .. I must admit I've been eating more then usual aswell 😬

Hurdity

Re: Bloated
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »

Hi Kazoos

:welcomemm:

Your post got missed - because this forum and especially this particualr board is very busy so posts soon drop off the page! Best introduce yourself in new members...however your post will be bumped up to the top of the list now I've found it so hopefully you will get more responses :)

Tridestra doesnt seem to be an HRT type that is used very much (or rather not that many posts about it recently) but if you go to the home page of the forum and do a search and put the name into the search box you will see older posts about it.

Form memory it doesn't seem to be as popular because of breakthrough bleeding. If you are still very much in peri-menopause then your own hormonal cycle can override the HRT cycle somewhat, even though it is supposed to be long cycle HRT.

Bloating and such-like should settle within a few weeks hopefully, so give it a bit longer yet. If the side effects remain and outwgeigh the advantages then maybe time to try a different type? Is it helping with other symptoms?

Weight gain is also a fact of life at this stage - so most of us have to change or diet and exercise regime in order to stay the same weight, as well as eat less ( or at least fewer carbs and fat, - including sugar and alcoholic drinks!).

Hurdity x