Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Can Estrogel cause allergies to worsen?  (Read 4688 times)

Tempest

Re: Can Estrogel cause allergies to worsen?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 12:36:27 PM »

I'm so glad your home safe!! ❤❤❤Yes, I know what being on an AMU ward can be like - it's a complete nightmare!!! The staff are actually the noisiest - emptying metal bins and shrieking with laughter at 3am in the flippin' morning.... >:( xxxx

aurora

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2018, 02:23:53 PM »

Goodness Annie pleased you're Ok - I feel partly responsible for starting the thread!!  You must be fed up of people saying "have you tried ..." but what I've found from my research over last day or so is that some probiotics can really help and clear histamine some actually make more histamine and of course that applies to foods they're in as well - I'm sure you must already be on a low histamine diet - I'm starting on latero-flora from global health again as I'm sure it was helping me earlier in the year but I switched to a cheaper brand which still had bifidus so should have been OK but wasn't having same effect xxx

Annie0710

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 08:02:54 PM »

I'm so glad your home safe!! ❤❤❤Yes, I know what being on an AMU ward can be like - it's a complete nightmare!!! The staff are actually the noisiest - emptying metal bins and shrieking with laughter at 3am in the flippin' morning.... >:( xxxx

I know I'll be at that stage one day but my god there was one with dementia who was telling me the nurses were killing us, one who snores so loud, one who needed the commode all through the night and one that kept dropping things off her bedside table, I was shattered by morning lol xx

Annie0710

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »

Goodness Annie pleased you're Ok - I feel partly responsible for starting the thread!!  You must be fed up of people saying "have you tried ..." but what I've found from my research over last day or so is that some probiotics can really help and clear histamine some actually make more histamine and of course that applies to foods they're in as well - I'm sure you must already be on a low histamine diet - I'm starting on latero-flora from global health again as I'm sure it was helping me earlier in the year but I switched to a cheaper brand which still had bifidus so should have been OK but wasn't having same effect xxx

I've been on probiotics but it doesn't help. I've been an anaphylaxis sufferer for 30+ years now but the silly reactions have definitely reduced the further I went into menopause

I'm fine now, in fact I was fine this morning too xxx
Pages: 1 [2]