Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crying at work today  (Read 3860 times)

Sesbo

Re: Crying at work today
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 09:57:22 AM »

Hi...i am weeping at a drop of a hat and its becoming a complete misery, colleagues at work don't really know i am going through the menopause and are probably now afraid to ask how i am!

I am in a stressful job at work and it's very hard to deal with when you are feeling rubbish!  Yesterday i had a mini melt down, but a very kind colleague took over for a few minutes so i could take five minutes out.

I am also feeling what i can only describe as a horrid drugged feeling?  is this normal?

I am 54, i had my thyroid removed a few years ago due to cancer, so dealing with this and going through the menopause is very challenging!

I have just booked an appointment to see a Dr having seen more info on HRT onn the 'Lorraine' show this morning, i have been very worried to take this but i felt that perhaps the estrogen patches would be better for me as my dad died from a blood clot when he was my age, although he did have a serious health condition at the time.

So in a way although its awful to read so many people's experiences of this wretched menopause it also means we can hopefully help eachother through it, as well as gaining more knowledge and helping ourselves!

Thank you
Pages: 1 [2]