Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bladder Issues, Vagifem and Possible Juliet  (Read 5399 times)

Nxdavies

Re: Bladder Issues, Vagifem and Possible Juliet
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 04:24:10 PM »

Do you know why constipation affects it Suzy?

I took a Senokot a couple of weeks ago to resolve my constipation and it seemed to make my bladder much, much worse. Burning inside etc.

I don't quite understand why constipation affect the bladder and atrophy symptoms.

I've since been eating bran based cereals to help things along but I wonder if that makes it worse as my bladder feels quite spasmy and my bowel is just not right either.

suzysunday

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2018, 04:42:11 PM »

I think it's because straining puts pressure on the bladder and triggers the nerves.  I know what you mean about the bladder and bowel not feeling right.  I don't have constipation much but it does trigger those awful feelings.  I drink plenty of water and find prunes to be quite gentle on the bowel.   I buy those dried ones in resealable bags. It's what works for you and trial and error.  I know it makes you feel horrible and can't think of anything else but your boring bits that refuse to behave themselves!

Katejo

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 06:17:51 PM »

I think it's because straining puts pressure on the bladder and triggers the nerves.  I know what you mean about the bladder and bowel not feeling right.  I don't have constipation much but it does trigger those awful feelings.  I drink plenty of water and find prunes to be quite gentle on the bowel.   I buy those dried ones in resealable bags. It's what works for you and trial and error.  I know it makes you feel horrible and can't think of anything else but your boring bits that refuse to behave themselves!
I also don't have a constipation problem but, when the bowel is full, there is a feeling of pressure on the bladder.
Pages: 1 2 [3]