Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hi, new to forum  (Read 1610 times)

Rotchana

Hi, new to forum
« on: August 27, 2018, 08:58:53 PM »

Just started Elleste duet combi after struggling for four years.  I didn't realise you could get hrt that wasn't made of mares urine and being a horsey lady refused to take it.
I've been on it a week and the hot flushes disappeared within an hour of my first tablet! Couple of migraines, but they have subsided ... my appetite has decreased at the dinner table and increased in the bedroom.  My joint pain in my knees and fingers has disappeared. I know it's early days but I feel better after a week than I've done in years!  Looking forward to hearing other people's stories ....

Cazikins

Re: Hi, new to forum
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 02:43:28 PM »

:welcomemm:

Hi Rotchana & welcome to the forum.You will get lots of help & advice on here.

It's great to hear that HRT is helping you - I hope it continues. I found it a God send & couldn't have continued working without it.
Let us know if we can help with any questions.

Cazikins xx

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 04:35:26 PM »

Hi Rotchana

:welcomemm: from me too!

Glad you are feeling better on HRT! If you want to read other women's stories - you are in the right place - just start reading the posts and threads! Hope you continue to feel better :)

Hurdity x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 04:36:20 PM »

:welcomemm:

Tattooed Tilly

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 04:43:13 PM »

I started on elleste duet and results were amazing for the first couple of months, practically all my symptoms disappeared. The sweats and the aches returned so my dr upped the dose but unfortunately things didn't improve so changed to femeston. Unfortunately these didn't change things either but did give me worse anxiety.
I hope it continues to work for you 🤞🏻