Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Anyone within 5 miles of Clacton on Sea? I need some estrogel.  (Read 867 times)

puddlesmum

Got my prescription today from Mr Watson via Prof. Studd but no chemists near me have any estrogel at all. Does any of you lovely ladies live a stones throw away from Clacton on Sea, Essex that would lend me a bottle? I get mine on Tuesday next week but I have none at all and today is my 2nd day without it and anxiety is creeping up on me.

Hurdity

Re: Anyone within 5 miles of Clacton on Sea? I need some estrogel.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 08:46:41 AM »

Hi puddlesmum - do they have Oestrodose in stock? If so - do take this - it is EXACTLY the same. I did a thread on this and wrote to the manufacturers. Failing that you could always try Sandrena but this will be absorbed differently so is not strictly comparable. I am guessing by the time you read this you won't find a chemist open so will have to wait until Tuesday anyway - hang in there!

Hurdity x

puddlesmum

Re: Anyone within 5 miles of Clacton on Sea? I need some estrogel.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 12:51:57 PM »

Tried 4 chemists yesterday and none of them had a thing, not even similar. I thought I had 1 bottle left. Oh gawd the anxiety has just flooded back, I've been a wreck for 2 days :(

xx