News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1407 times)

loveydovey

Hi
« on: August 20, 2018, 12:22:40 PM »

I used to be on this Forum, years ago.
Thought i would join again and say hi to any older members.
Although i am 55 and post menopausal, i just dont have any interest in sex.
I do really feel sorry for hubby, we only do it when we go on holiday, still dont have the interest but do it for him, i suppose, any other ladies have the same issues?

Ladybt28

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 12:43:02 PM »

yes!
None at all without HRT.  Bit better with hrt but I am changing my regime and hoping that I can get some testosterone which I believe makes it better.  In my head I am really upset about it but my body isnt that bothered!  You're right it is very upsetting for hubbys and I do everything I can to make the effort.  I think it's very unfair otherwise but thats just me!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 01:02:33 PM »

Who were you B4  ;D - can you remember  ;)

My libedo disappeared after 17 months of marriage  :'( and I knew it was hormonal but the GPs kept telling me that I was depressed.  I was.  Depressed that a) they didn't listen and b) that my sex drive had disappeared.  So I laid back ....... and over the years my nethers regained interest.  There are other ways than penetration  ;)

Ladybt28

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 01:23:10 PM »

"nethers regained interest" CLKD  :rofl:

loveydovey

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 02:26:02 PM »

Hi CLKD
I remember you, LoveyDovey, the same.

loveydovey

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 07:45:24 AM »

I also remember Mrs Purple?

Hurdity

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 10:28:39 AM »

I used to be on this Forum, years ago.
Thought i would join again and say hi to any older members.
Although i am 55 and post menopausal, i just dont have any interest in sex.
I do really feel sorry for hubby, we only do it when we go on holiday, still dont have the interest but do it for him, i suppose, any other ladies have the same issues?

Loveydovey!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you! Back in the day... something like 6 or 7 years ago? I'm now mid 60's!!! Doing the business - maybe ask in private lives as, if you remember this sort of thing isn't often disclosed on public section of the forum  ::). Look under testosterone threads also - and also the thread I started in private lives - Testosterone here we go. Lots about libido and intimate matters generally in private lives ....

As for members who you remember - well - many of them have gone now or changed their names or even returned under different names and then gone - much time has passed now so let's not go there!!  ;). Tis all good!

Hurdity x

loveydovey

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 10:40:35 AM »

Hi
I remember you to.  ;D ;D ;D
Silverlady, Coffeemate, etc.
Im 55 soon, yes its been many years, just thought i would pop in, as this website has helped me so much back in the day  ;).
Always problems, ok thanks, i will look for other places to post.
Testosterone, i dont want to grow a beard. :o

Hurdity

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 11:06:10 AM »

Haha - testosterone -read the threads - lots of us take this now - the NICE Guidelines (2015) made provision for this although it is still unlicensed for women. Not a beard in sight!!!!!  Much has changed since 2012! Glad to see you again! Lots of new members - you'll soon get to know them :)

Hurdity x

loveydovey

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 11:08:44 AM »

Hurdity
How do i pm you, i cant find it on here?
Loveydovey

Hurdity

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 08:21:21 AM »

Hi there - once you've made 10 posts (not counting the humour/this and that) you can pm - nearly there...

Hurdity x

Lanzalover

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 08:48:07 AM »

I am a testerone user and definitely don't have beard  ;D don't believe everything you read.
If the correct amount is used the benefits are great.

Lanzalover x

Sorry should have mentioned that you should only add Testesterone when your Estrogen levels are high I'm not sure if you currently use HRT or not.

Lanzalover x

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 08:54:57 AM by Lanzalover »