Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Boobs n missed beats  (Read 897 times)

lollipop

Boobs n missed beats
« on: August 17, 2018, 08:32:09 AM »

Morning ladies been doing really well up until last week sharp quick electric shooting pains in boobs missed heart beats that seem to go right up to my throat like i need to burp it doesn't happen all the time but still quite disturbing when it does happen my daughter is a cardiac sister n she says nothing to worry about but what does she know she aint going through menopause lol😂🤣any body else having similar stuff going on x

Tinkerbell

Re: Boobs n missed beats
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 10:38:08 AM »

I had a worsening of palpitations during the peri stage.
Even though your daughter  is a cardiac nurse I would still ask your GP about it, most are able to do an ECG in the surgery.

Robin

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 10:45:49 AM »

I did too but mine have stopped since I started HRT

lollipop

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 11:02:28 AM »

I know i dont get them all the time n tbf i aint had a period since 2013 so past peri i think lol x

jgr

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 05:30:28 PM »

I have had bad bouts of missed heartbeats over the years due to the menopause, sometimes they would last weeks and have lots throughout the day. All test done, ecg, cardiograph, monitors (24hr and weekly) all showed nothing to worry about. They have settled down now and i only feel them now and again. Scary but seemingly not dangerous. Hope this helps. xx

lollipop

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 06:30:37 PM »

Thankyou for the replies I know its stupid its just your mind works overtime i have had a lot going on husband aving total hip operation only 54 but needed it desperately n daughter due to have a baby in a couple of weeks plus childminding throughput the school holidays is a nightmare (sorry thats my joblol) so bit of anxiety in the mix dont help xx