Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Femseven Conti 8th week Anxiety  (Read 772 times)

Angel1964

Femseven Conti 8th week Anxiety
« on: August 13, 2018, 12:43:36 PM »

Hi Ladies. I decided to carry on applying the patches. On 8th week now. I have a good amount of days without anxiety then bam like today it hits me hard. I am kind of getting it under control with my EFT tapping but I'm wondering if the patches could be making it worse and should I try coming off them for a few weeks to see?  Thanks Ladies x

Dancinggirl

Re: Femseven Conti 8th week Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 04:54:29 PM »

Continuous progesterone can give PMT type symptoms. If you don't mind having a monthly bleed you might find a sequential hrt better.
Having a Mirena fitted might also work better for you as it gives a non bleed regime but less progesterone is absorbed systemically - you just add oestrogen as gel or patch alongside. DG x

Angel1964

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 05:42:10 PM »

Hi Dancinggirl I don't fancy having bless and I won't have the coil as have lichen sclerosis in my nether regions 🙈. I'm so fed up with it all now. Still off work xx

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 05:47:00 PM »

The LS shouldn't mean you can't have a Mirena if you want to give this a go.  You could try an alternative HRT - maybe in pill form?  Perhaps try Femoston?  Have you tried an SSRI alongside the HRT?  Some women need both.
DG x