Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Just picked up Oestrodose  (Read 970 times)

CarryWarry

Just picked up Oestrodose
« on: August 07, 2018, 03:06:37 PM »

Hello all!  I am relieved to have seen my GP today for a big chat as to WHICH transdermal (patches or gel) I should add to my daily Progynova tablet (I have the Mirena coil so Progynova is my oestrogen).  Well the GP was lovely and really said that it's up to the individual so I have gone for the gel as the patches annoyed me last year when they left their sticky marks all over my buttocks....LOL.   I was told there would be a template to rub the gel in but there isn't one, so do I just rub it into my inner thighs or arms (as suggested) at any thickness?  Does anyone know please?  Thanks sweetie-pies!

Joaniepat

Re: Just picked up Oestrodose
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 04:03:59 PM »

I do an area about the size of a sheet of A5. You don't want to spread it too thinly as maximum absorption takes place as the gel dries. It should dry in approximately 15 minutes. I use the back of a desert spoon to spread it, that way you don't waste any on your hands.

JP x
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 04:06:03 PM by Joaniepat »

Tinkerbell

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 05:10:49 PM »

I spread it over the top of my shoulders towards my back, about the area of a hand, don't rub it in sort of smooth it over.

CarryWarry

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 06:06:51 PM »

Thank you ladies, that's really helpful x