Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Can you stop ovulation  (Read 836 times)

puddlesmum

Can you stop ovulation
« on: August 31, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »

Dammit, I'm so fed up with this dip I'm getting every 3 months because I seem to ovulate, is there a way of stopping the bloody things? Apart from hyster as I'm wayyyy too big for that. I am going off my head every 3 months. I don't even recognise myself.  :o

Any tips? Apart from rip the friggin things out myself...  :-\

Kathleen

Re: Can you stop ovulation
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 01:59:19 PM »

Hello puddlesmum.

I wish I could help you but you have my sympathy. Before starting HRT my internal quivering was so intense I wanted to take a knife and simply slice out the offending 'innards' and be done with them!

I hope a more helpful reply will be with you soon lol.

Take care.

K.

Tempest

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 03:04:44 PM »

I know what you're saying! Even after losing all my innards to surgery, it's still at it with the quivering, vibrating - aaaargh! Which - as we were saying on the other thread, Kathleen - just goes to prove it's those flamin' receptors!!! ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! :'( :'( xxxx

puddlesmum

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »

I can't believe just how many problems this causes as we get older. All the stuff I went through in puberty was a doddle compared to this. I feel high this evening but I've had nothing chemical nor caffeine to make me high. Tomorrow I'll be a wreck again. I just hold on to the fact that when I feel better (probably 10 days time the way this goes with me) then this will be another memory. Gawd I'm so fed up with it. So fed up.