Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anyone treat UTI and thrush naturally without antibiotics?  (Read 4344 times)

Dancinggirl

Re: Does anyone treat UTI and thrush naturally without antibiotics?
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2018, 09:26:29 AM »

jessie - I think your situation has been made worse with so much of these awful products for treating thrush etc.

I'm afraid things can flare up on occasions from now on and this is why you need to maintain a regime that help to pump up the whole area and keep it healthy. The local oestrogen will help to maintain the skin around this area as well. I started to itch yesterday, due to the heat, and I quickly used some Multi Gyn actigel and things are better this morning.  I will use Vagifem for the rest of my life together with SYLK vaginal moisturiser daily.  It is a horrible thing to suffer with so I do sympathies but it can get better in time. Try using SYLK for a change to see if that is better for you and try the Multi Gyn as well. Coconut oil can be soothing, so worth a try.
The sooner you can start to use the Vagifem the better or you may find things do not improve much at all. Skirts with not pants may be necessary for a while to let the air get to things.  Oestrogen won't make things worse or trigger problems but the fillers in any of the oestrogen or treatment creams certainly can cause problems  - but not the YES or SYLK moisturisers as they will be fine. 
DG x
Pages: 1 [2]