Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi help please  (Read 926 times)

Beccascat

Evorel sequi help please
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:36:33 PM »

Just a quick question that I hope one of you very helpful ladies might be able to answer for me please ::). I'm on the evorel sequi regime, and have been for over a year now ..it suits me very well thankfully. I wanted to know whether it would be ok to stretch out the oestrogen only phase out for another week ..so 3 weeks in all (have loads of spare patches) as I'm going away for a few days and will be due a bleed right in the middle of my hol otherwise  :-\
Many thanks  xx

Hurdity

Re: Evorel sequi help please
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »

Hi Beccascat - I think it depends on how strong your cycle is whether you will continue to have a period when it is due ie whether you were well into peri-menopause when you started the hRT? It cannot do any harm for 1 month to stretch out the oestrogen only part provided you take the two weeks of combi patches afterwards - but I don't think any of us can guarantee that you won't get a bleed. Depending on when it normally comes - you might even be better off taking the combi patches for an extra week (if you usually bleed after the end of the combi phase).

Hurdity x

Beccascat

Re: Evorel sequi help please
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:56:27 PM »

Thanks hurdity :) I'm actually post meno at 50 ..had my last period at 47 and peri since I was 40 ..I was just thinking about stretching out the oestrogen phase as I quite often seem to start to bleed a couple days before the end of the second week of conti patches and feel a bit ‘meh' around this time