Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: droopy eyelids and neck-skin  (Read 1965 times)

Poppi

droopy eyelids and neck-skin
« on: July 12, 2018, 03:41:35 PM »

Hi
On the look out for a miracle perhaps? Can anyone recommend an skin-tightening cream for eye lids which are drooping and one for crepey/saggy decollete ? I don't believe the star-ratings much as I think they are not always true, but ladies on this site are reputable and honest. Thanks

Poppi x

Oolong65

Re: droopy eyelids and neck-skin
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 04:24:13 PM »

I was born with droopy eyelids and have spent most of my life looking for the perfect cream. I'm pleased to say I've found it but its not cheap. It's Gatineau Defi-lift for eyes and it really does work.  Wouldn't leave home without it.

I find Dr.Ceuticals Neck and Chest lift with an SPF15 works very well for the neck. 

Oolong65

Saffy

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 05:57:52 PM »

Never tried it myself but a lot of older You Tubers such as Hot and Flashy and Monique Parent swear by Tight Eye and Tight Neck. It's from the USA but international shipping is available and many of the You Tubers have discount codes. Wayne Goss is also a huge fan.

Cassie

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 06:08:36 PM »

I am taking a bovine collagen powder, I believe in treating the matter from the inside out, hoping for a good result, will let you know.