Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Very low dose progesterone - success  (Read 4663 times)

Cassie

Re: Very low dose progesterone - success
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2018, 07:08:46 PM »

No and I still dont they last for almost a week and I am only on one pump of the gel with 12 days of Utrogestan monthly!

Hurdity

Re: Very low dose progesterone - success
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2018, 08:49:55 PM »

Hurdity just a question is your Dr happy with a lining of over 7mm? Mine too has never been as low as the other ladies even a few days after my last bleed, my last scan 2 mths ago showed 5.2mm. :-\

Interesting Cassie - this was a private scan at one of these places that do them - because I was worried about having increased my oestrogen and lengthening the cycle to 8 weeks more often than 6 weeks - but had no symptoms that led me to be really worried or that would take me to the doc ie no abnormal bleeding. The sonographer who did it said it was normal for someone at my stage of the cycle ( it was about 5 days after my bleed and 10 days after stopping the utrogestan) so no need to refer to GP. However I do intend now to go back to my GP to get the norethisterone she (GP) suggested I took annually to "strip" the lining becuase I was on a two-monthly cycle - just to make sure it was all shed. I only ever took this once about 3 years ago! However when it was last 7.4 mm the (NHS) gynae ( I had had a bit of spotting) continued my referral because she said it was abnormal evemn though I told here I took HRT cyclically! Even then though, I was given no treatment to thin it.

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]