Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Bad night  (Read 992 times)

Burchers

Bad night
« on: June 16, 2018, 07:32:19 AM »

My daughter went out with her friends for the first time last night. She had finished her GCSES. She has a medical condition so I was concerned.
11pm no sign. To cut a long story short. I've had an horrendous night of anxiety and panic. My heart was palpitating and tummy sore.

Could this also be down to the Ustrogen and Estrogel not suiting me.Im normally able to use breathing techniques to sort myself.

I feel like I did when the anxiety started 2 years ago.I just feel like curling up and not getting up.

My chest feels bruised from the palpitations and I feel nauseous.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

I've been on this routine for a week

Daisydot

Re: Bad night
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 07:45:07 AM »

Morning burchers.stress has a horrendous effect on your body and it hasn't helped your hrt regime.id put it down to a bad night and continue with your meds you have to give it time a Good 8-12 weeks is the norm for things to settle and if it's not settling then yes time to go back to gp and discuss other tactics id say.my kids are 40 and 35 and I worry day in and day out about all of them esp the 6 grandchildren that came along.it never ends but you have to learn coping strategies or you'll make yourself constantly I'll.good luck I'm off to jallon valley now lol xx

Burchers

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 07:51:43 AM »

Thankyou that's what I thought.I think to I have been so stressed with worry that she would become ill during her GCSES.
It was the relief of her finishing

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 04:55:17 PM »

Did she enjoy herself?  I think that parents will worry until that key turns in the door!

When DH is away my brain goes into overdrive  :-\