Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Sandrena gel drying time is ridiculous  (Read 1941 times)

Lisa1966

Sandrena gel drying time is ridiculous
« on: June 11, 2018, 06:41:33 PM »

Hi ladies,anyone else find that sandrena gel takes about an hour to dry,I certainly couldn't put it on in the mornings xx

Hurdity

Re: Sandrena gel drying time is ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 07:43:36 PM »

Hi Lisa1966 - yes it does take a long time to dry - well the first runny bit disappears after you rub it in but it stays tacky for ages. I used to have (my big) breakfast, go on the computer and just get dressed after about half an hour and hope it continued to soak in, but I'm retired so it must be a right pain for most of you who work away from the home ::). That was part of the reason I went back to patches because it was too much of a faff as well as with the T gel.

re applying at night - if you share a bed with a male partner then you just have to be careful that you cover the application site and do not have any skin to skin contact  for at least an hour after application to avoid transfer issues.

Others have said though that Oestrogel  dries much quicker so might be worth changing to that (or a patch). I had no idea that the consistency and other ingredients were so different between the two and I chose Sandrena because it is more concentrated so less gel to spread for the same amount - the drying time cancelled that out!

Hurdity  x

Dancinggirl

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 07:45:59 PM »

Oestrogel dries in about 10 mins.
DG x

Maryjane

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 07:53:54 PM »

Yes it would take up to any hour with me ,gave me dreadful spots and sent my oestrogen levels trough the roof.

Oestrogel pump 5/10 mins 😊

Lisa1966

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2018, 07:55:06 PM »

The chance would be a fine thing,to have a man in my bed lol  ;) I think I will try something else though,as it's ok wandering round in ur knickers when it's just my kids here,but don't want to frighten daughters boyfriend to death xx

Lisa1966

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2018, 07:57:57 PM »

That's the thing Mary Jane,I don't know what my levels are,maybe they are through the roof,and that's why I don't feel any better,I just don't know xx