Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Moods Swinging During a Day  (Read 3622 times)

Rosie63

Re: Moods Swinging During a Day
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 07:53:48 AM »

Hi Sue. I can relate to this. I'm post meno and still trying to find a HRT that I'm totally happy with so very up and down at the moment.  I think my down times are because I feel so rough sometimes and find it hard to keep positive when there doesn't seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel.  So it's a bit of a vicious circle i.e. when I'm feeling ok healthwise my mood is lifted and when I'm feeling rubbish I feel down - very much can't be bothered with myself like putting on jewellery, make-up, perfume etc which is so unlike me. 

I'm not an expert at all at the science of HRT but I'm thinking that once you are able to tweak your HRT you will start to see an improvement.  I'm lucky in a way that I don't work anymore because I think I would have had to pack it all in anyway because of the way I've felt over the last 8/9 months so I do feel for those ladies on here that are still trying to deal with meno symptoms and do a days work.  As you can see from the responses to your post, Sue, you are definitely not alone in how you are feeling and there will be loads of support for you from the lovely ladies on this forum so try too keep your pecker up :-)

Wishing you well !

Rosie63 x

paisley

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2018, 01:51:46 PM »

Hi haven't been on for a while but saw this post & had to answer because you aren't alone at all. I too have awful mood swings. This morning I felt so anxious & weepy & then within half an hour it lifted & it can go on like this throughout the day. I can't make any sense of it but I do know that any sort of stress makes it worse. I never know from one day to the next how I will feel. Very disconcerting

SueLW

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »

Hi haven't been on for a while but saw this post & had to answer because you aren't alone at all. I too have awful mood swings. This morning I felt so anxious & weepy & then within half an hour it lifted & it can go on like this throughout the day. I can't make any sense of it but I do know that any sort of stress makes it worse. I never know from one day to the next how I will feel. Very disconcerting

I find it impossible to plan anything as I'sure you do.  Never know if I'll be OK or not.  Great evening last night, did some container gardening and really enjoyed myself.  Today I was up early and fine until I ate breakfast and my heart started pounding and my mood went down the toilet leaving me miserable, anxious and despondent all day.

paisley

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 05:12:53 PM »

I know exactly how you feel. The only good thing in all of this is that we are all going  through the same & that helps otherwise I would think I had completely lost the plot. It's good sharing xx
Pages: 1 [2]