Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Estrogel supply issues?  (Read 7217 times)

Daisydot

Re: Estrogel supply issues?
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2018, 07:43:05 PM »

Well latest one is my lovely pharmacist has sourced the oestrogel for me so that's good I'll hopefully pick up tomorrow b4 I go on hols he'll also get the info I want re the costings via his chemist for Tostran and well work out how long the T supplied will actually last before I commit to buying and the biggie for me was he had my estring waiting for me and surprise surprise the packaging was all in Italian.So much for being lectured on the perils of buying our meds abroad when that's exactly whats happening via the nhs,really makes a mockery doesent it.You can have the “cheaper “ oestrodose as the chemist said to me but if you want to hang on I'll try and source the oestrogel as I know you prefer that.

Tempest

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2018, 08:16:31 PM »

DD, that's good news! I'm wanting the estring too - let me know how you get on with it! :) xxxx

Daisydot

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »

I'll tell you what Tempest if it's half as good as the other ladies tell me I'll buy it by the barrow load lol we can live on sq sliced for a month lol.
I'm just lazy and can't be bothered with the hassle of fighting to get supplies of vagifem because I need to use more than suggested.Ill keep you updated.xx

Tempest

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2018, 08:38:49 PM »

Good stuff, DD! I want it as I need less things to faff around with on a regular basis, and once it's inserted I can forget about it for a bit. ;)

I do wish we had the vaginal ring that they have in the US that releases a continuous systemic dose. Apparently this is almost as steady as implants and lasts about 90 days. I'd have no problems with that, and the girls I've spoken to who have it say that you really can't tell that it's there (you can remove it yourself before any intimacy and reinsert it yourself very easily, but you don't absolutely have to). xxxx

Daisydot

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2018, 09:40:18 PM »

I thought that's what the estring was all about Tempest.It lasts three months and gives a steady dose of oestrogen.?
By the way I tried the one dose of gel morning and one dose evening it was no good for me.
I thought,like you say I'd be better doing it that way to get a consistent dose throughout the day but it didn't work it seemed to make me hyper at night and since I've changed to 2 doses in morning,well 2.5 now,it's been better I mostly have really good days,it's first thing when I wake I feel a bit flat but once I'm up and dosed up again my days are pretty good.
Good luck Tempest you deserve it xx

Lanzalover

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2018, 09:51:47 PM »

That's good news Daisydot.

Enjoy your holiday.

Lanzalover x

Robin

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2018, 10:07:10 PM »

Hi Tempest,

The American vaginal ring you describe sounds identical to estring. I use it as I react to the creams. It's been excellent for me.

Robin
X

Dotty

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:43 AM »

Hi everyone
Got my 3 month supply of Oestrogel yesterday so am relieved and happy. Just hope I don't have the same problem in 3 months time. It is definitely back in stock. X

Daisydot

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »

That's great Dotty well done I'm stocking up this morning lol.
Xx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]