Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evrovel Sequi bleeds  (Read 852 times)

foldie

Evrovel Sequi bleeds
« on: June 15, 2018, 04:03:55 PM »

Hello ladies, I have been taking this form of HRT for 3 months now and I have to say it has calmed down my murderous thought and spinning moods on the one hand, but it's not great. The progesterone part is quite difficult, but I am better than I was.

However, I think I am bleeding at the wrong part of the cycle. Two days after taking the progesterone part, I bleed. I thought the bleed would come on the first oestrogen patch? Also, the bleed is copious. Today, I actually gushed in the shower (it was like a scene from Phsyco!), with bit of clots amongst the blood.

Does anyone have any wisdom to share on this? Many thanks x

Hurdity

Re: Evrovel Sequi bleeds
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 08:13:54 AM »

Hi foldie - if you are peri-menopausal then your own cycle can kick in so that you sometimes bleed at the "wrong" time. Hopefully after a few months it will settle. Although this is also normal for peri-menopause, if you are concerned about very heavy bleeding then do consult your doc  and it might be better if it continues to have a Mirena coil fitted and then you can add oestrogen at whatever dose you need to deal with symptoms.

Hurdity x