Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hello there xx  (Read 1135 times)

Katsmit

Hello there xx
« on: June 02, 2018, 07:50:32 AM »

Hi ... new on here thought I'd say a quick hello  :) ... I'm on mostly looking for advice and info on some fabulous (not) things happening 6 years on from being thrown headfirst into meno fun.  I like the forum stuff but probably will only comment occasionally.  So far I've found so much help from ladies on here, finding personal experiences a better way to get the info I'm looking for so Thankyou  :)xx

Dancinggirl

Re: Hello there xx
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 07:54:35 AM »

Hi and welcome to MM

Do read up all the factual stuff on the site first - get really clued up as this helps to understand what's going on.

Ask questions - we're here to help and support each other. DG x

Mrs Bella

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 10:23:24 AM »

Hi ... new on here thought I'd say a quick hello  :) ... I'm on mostly looking for advice and info on some fabulous (not) things happening 6 years on from being thrown headfirst into meno fun.  I like the forum stuff but probably will only comment occasionally.  So far I've found so much help from ladies on here, finding personal experiences a better way to get the info I'm looking for so Thankyou  :)xx
Hello KatEd 👋🏻 I too find the forum helpful. It's been such a relief knowing that I am not alone in this thing called “Menopause”.

Katsmit

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 12:39:03 PM »

Hello dancing girl and Mrs Bella ... thanks so much for saying hi xx

... yes there's LOADS to read on here and loads of ladies in the same boat (which is good for the chat but poo so many are having meno-probs!)  I'm getting lost in here for hours at a time so nothing is getting done  ::) ... I'm getting loads of helpful info though so yeh stuff can wait  ;D

xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 01:53:22 PM »

:welcomemm: s ome ladies find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary useful for charting how they feel daily.  It is easy to forget how awful/good one can feel in between!

Browse round the 'treatment' section. Do read the threads on Vaginal Atrophy, forewarned is forearmed!  We have a funny room too i.e. 'there's a strange woman in my house' and 'doing stupid things'  ;)

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2018, 08:15:55 PM »

Hi KatEd.
This place is great for support, information,and if you feel like it
a good old laff as well.
Have a rant when ever you like, sound off as much as you want, there's
always someone on here to listen to you..
We have a laff at some stupid stuff sometimes, it all helps us break up
our meno stuff....join in babe, we're always here.

Jd x

Kathleen

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 05:28:30 PM »

Hello KatEd and welcome to the forum.

I was so naive I didn't know about peri menopause but when my periods stopped all the symptoms hit me like a
 train and it was so comforting to talk to other women who were experiencing similar problems.

I know you'll find all the help and support you need here so keep posting.

Take care.

K.